We are so excited that we get to see you again as we open our salon! We
have missed you and have been praying that you are safe, healthy and enjoying
the time that you have with your family during this season of separation.
We have opened the salon, spa and party area of Sweet & Sassy! We wanted
to let you know things will be a bit different to ensure the safety of
both our guests and our team.
1. During this time of social distancing, we are unable to take walk-ins.
Please schedule your appointment online our call us during our regular
business hours. Same-day appointments may be available.
2. Staff will be wearing masks. We do ask that all parents and children
wear masks inside our store.
3. You are welcome to wait in the store before and during your appointment
while maintaining a 6 feet distance from other customers. You are welcome
to wait in the car if that is easier or more convenient for you.
4. We will be taking temperatures upon entering our store and will ask
screening questions. If you or your child have a temperature over 100.2
we will not be able to complete your service, but are happy to reschedule
you for a later date.
5. Our staff is vigilant to wash their hands and sanitize everything in
between appointments, in addition to maintaining our stringent sanitation
6. We've added an extra hour to accommodate our customers with back to
school and we will be open until 6pm every night.