* Please contact your local Sweet & Sassy for additional safety precautions.
We are so excited that we get to see you again as we open our salon! We
have missed you and have been praying that you are safe, healthy and enjoying
the time that you have with your family during this season of separation.
We have opened the salon and spa area of Sweet & Sassy! We wanted to
let you know things will be a bit different to ensure the safety of both
our guests and our team.
1. During this time of social distancing, we will only be taking appointments
(not walk ins). If you’d like to come in, please schedule your appointment
online or give us a call.
2. Staff will be wearing masks.
3. You are welcome to wait in the store before and during your appointment
while maintaining a 6 feet distance from other customers. However, if
you would like for us to text you when our stylist is ready for you, please
let us know. You are welcome to wait in the car if that is easier or more
convenient for you.
4. We will be taking your temperature. If you or your child have a temperature
over 100.2 we will not be able to complete your service but are happy
to reschedule you for a later date.
5. Our staff is vigilant to wash their hands and sanitize everything in
between appointments, in addition to maintaining our stringent sanitation
6. We will maintain limited store hours short-term, but will try to accommodate
as many customers as we can during our modified hours.