Ear Piercing for Kids in Southlake
Make Your Ears Sparkle!
Getting your ears pierced is fun and exciting! At Sweet & Sassy of Southlake, our professional team makes it an extra special occasion with our ear piercing for kids experience fit for divas and royalty!
All of our earrings are sterile, hypo-allergenic, and way too cute! With the purchase of select earrings, you also qualify for a free ear piercing. After a shiny first pair of earrings is chosen, we will get them on your child’s ears so smoothly they should not feel more than a pinch.
What's Included in Our Southlake Kids' Ear Piercing Services?
Our ear piercing services include:
- Your choice of 14k gold or stainless-steel earrings
- A sanitizing solution
- A soft, throne-like chair to sit on & a stuffed animal to hold for comfort
- A yummy gourmet lollipop
- A personal keepsake photo (please double-check that this is offered at the time of your ear piercing appointment by contacting our local Sweet & Sassy® staff)
- An awesome certificate
Choosing the Right Earrings for Your Child
Once your child has had their ears pierced, it's time to choose the perfect earrings to show off their new sparkle! At Sweet & Sassy of Southlake, we offer a wide selection of earrings for kids, including hypoallergenic options for those with sensitive ears. From cute studs to fun and colorful designs, we have something to suit every child's style and personality.
When choosing earrings for your child, consider the following:
- Material: Opt for earrings made from high-quality, hypo-allergenic materials to reduce the risk of irritation or infection. We provide 14k gold and stainless steel options at our location!
- Style: Let your child express their individuality with earrings that reflect their interests and preferences.
- Comfort: Ensure that the earrings are comfortable to wear and won't cause any discomfort or pain. Avoid earrings that are too big as they can cause discomfort.
- Care: Teach your child how to properly care for their new earrings to keep their ears healthy and happy.
Our team is here to help guide you through the process of earring selection that is most ideal for your child's comfort and style interests. Visit Sweet & Sassy of Southlake to explore our selection of kids' earrings and find the perfect pair for your child!
Answers to Your Ear Piercing Questions
When it comes to ear piercing for kids, concerns are common. We hear you!
Below are answers to some of the questions we receive most frequently:
- We offer ear piercing services for children as young as four months old – please confirm when making an appointment.
- The pain associated with ear piercing differs from child to child. For most, it is no worse than a quick pinch.
- We recommend calling ahead to make an appointment to avoid a needlessly wait. Because we pierce both ears simultaneously (to make the process as painless and easy as possible), ear-piercings require two available and trained staff members.
- Our ear piercing specialist(s) will go over how to properly clean your earrings, which requires applying a cleaning solution twice a day.
- It is important to keep the first pair of earrings continuously in your ears for at least two months.
- We solely offer Surgical Steel or 14k Gold earrings due to their low risk of triggering allergic reactions.
- You may try other earrings after two months. Besides the time it takes to change earrings, we recommend keeping them continuously in yours ears for the first year.
The entire first haircut toddler experience at Sweet and Sassy was wonderful! All staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and organized. My son's hairdresser was professional, patient, and quick but thorough. I recommend them to everyone!
My daughter 11th bday celebrations was great and fun with Sweet and Sassy. Spa-tacular package with limo ride was perfect for bday celebration for her. Thank u Sweet and sassy group for making the event great and vibrant ❤️
Such a fun experience for little girls!! Mani/pedi, hair style, and so much more! So glad we came for the 1st time and I'm sure we will return!